Recent content by Angelgome

  1. A

    FFXIV Rig

    Sugo for max settings you need to hit 8k+ on the high.
  2. A

    FFXIV Rig

    I'm not new to this. I've played with the chip already and OCed it to 4.8 on water cooling stable.
  3. A

    FFXIV Rig

    Sugo, Have you seen spreadsheet on the game? An i5 wont run the game at it's max.
  4. A

    FFXIV Rig

    All I'm asking is an opinion or maybe some tips. I don't really need help building the whole rig.
  5. A

    FFXIV Rig

    I want a rig that can run FFXIV with the highest settings or that can hit 8k+ in the benchmark tool. What i put together was this: i7 970@ 4.5ghz On Noctua NH-D14 w/ Tuniq TX-3 Rampage III Extreme Mushkin Redline 6GB 6-8-6-24 6870 CF (maybe OCed) 1000W PSU
  6. A

    5870 CF Vs. 6870 CF

    ignore the triple 6870 ... its not possible.
  7. A

    5870 CF Vs. 6870 CF

    I'm actually just trying to run FFXIV at its top so i dont think i'll need a 6970 for that. I might even think of a triple 6870 set up. Anyone done that yet?
  8. A

    5870 CF Vs. 6870 CF

    What you guys pick?
  9. A

    Hey, I have to say that one of your older setups is pretty much my dream room...

    Hey, I have to say that one of your older setups is pretty much my dream room. http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6135/panoramajx4xy9.jpg
  10. A

    Diamond 4870X2 Overclocked

    Apparently i have bought the worst 4870X2.... Diamond has requested for me to RMA it. What are the chances that they will send me a card that actually works?
  11. A

    Cooling: Any 4870x2 mods?

    any idea around what time frame it was posted?
  12. A

    Cooling: Any 4870x2 mods?

    Is there any mods for the 4870x2? I would buy the Artic Cooling 4870x2 cooler but i dont have money for it.
  13. A

    Question concerning ATI 4870 x2

    Diamond 4870 X2 i dont remember where but i read it had VIVO. I was just wondering cuz i would like to be able to access my pc while playing
  14. A

    Question concerning ATI 4870 x2

    I was wondering since my card has VIVO, is it possible to connect my xbox 360 onto it and run the video of the xbox through a program?
  15. A

    Help with Crysis setting

    I want to get the "prettiest picture" while playing crysis. My specs: E8400 @ 3.8 GHZ 4GB Corsair Dominator 4870 x2 at 890 core and 990 memory
Back
Top