• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Diamond 4870X2 Overclocked

Angelgome

n00b
Joined
Nov 10, 2008
Messages
16
Apparently i have bought the worst 4870X2....

Diamond has requested for me to RMA it. What are the chances that they will send me a card that actually works?
 
I have the same Diamond card and I actually have no complaints except the 50 dollar rebate they never sent me , they gave me the run around ...
 
I have the same card as well. No problems with it as long a I turn up the fan speed while gaming.

Oh, yeah, and I actually did get the rebate. It took 4 months however and that was only after calling the rebate company like 10 times, bitching constantly and refaxing all my info a couple times as well. Yeah, after that experience this will definitely be my last diamond card. I will never buy from a company again that fucks with you so much just to get a measley 50 bucks.

On another note, what are the speeds on your card listed at? The reason I ask is because I bought this card when it first came out and the listed overclock was 800 for the core, and 975 for the memory. It seems like since then they may have done a revision of some sort because shortly thereafter the listed memory OC dropped down to 950. Anyone else notice this?

Good luck OP getting diamond to do anything.
 
Awesome dude you got your 50 bucks back , I dont even feel like messing wit them anymore as for the rebate , but the quality of my card was really good .. as for the clocks I got my regular and it came 750 mhz core and 900 memory , ive gotten the memory right to 975 but then it gets flaky once in a while , so i would understand them lowering a bit but to be truthful ive see this card overclock a lil higher but there really no benefit at all just alot of heat and noise so I keep at stock clocks
 
Back
Top