Recent content by andyboy

  1. A

    fresh install of windows 7

    Are you talking about this link http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/12785-7-Oem-Sources-Folder-Project ?
  2. A

    fresh install of windows 7

    I'm wondering if you can use a retail Windows 7 disc and use the cd key from the bottom of the laptop to do a fresh install of windows. I'm getting a new laptop soon and I want to reinstall windows without all the junk that comes with new computers.
  3. A

    Thinkpad Edge/Lenovo G series

    I'm looking for something in the $500 range hence the T series and Latitude are a little out of my price range. Is the Thinkpad Edge really that much worst than the T series?
  4. A

    Thinkpad Edge/Lenovo G series

    I'm looking for a new laptop and I am eying the Thinkpad Edge or Lenovo G series. I don't need a power house, but I want something that feels sturdy and has a matte case finish. Does anyone have experience with either of these computers?
  5. A

    Hooking up a tv and a monitor

    I just got a computer that has blu-ray in it and I want to hook it up to the tv and to my monitor. I'm using Windows 7 and a series ATI 45xx gpu. The problem is that only the desktop background is displayed on the tv screen so I can only see the movie playing on the monitor. How do i fix this...
  6. A

    Weird message after bios

    I just got a new HP pavilion elite and a message keeps flashing after the bios. It doesn't effect anything but its kinda annoying. Is there anyway to stop it from showing up? Also is there a way to not display the bios screen. I know in my asus netbook there is a quick boot option that...
  7. A

    Photoshop build

    Thanks. I'm not sure if a dedicated gpu is needed for photoshop. I'm also looking at Dell and you can get one with a comparable price and specs. http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=dddobk1&c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&link_number=17967581 Is there a real advantage to a custom build...
  8. A

    Photoshop build

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Photoshop mostly and video editing 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? Around $600 3) Where do you live? California 4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc...
Back
Top