Recent content by Airbrushkid

  1. A

    Microsoft’s Terrifying New Patent | LG-Style ACR for Games & Software

    I hope it is alright for me to post this here. I don’t need someone yelling at me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smwo493IAfw&list=LL&index=1&t=664s
  2. A

    14900k ?

    What bio update number or link. Thank you
  3. A

    14900k ?

    Thank you all for the help I’ll go with the KS.
  4. A

    14900k ?

    Need some help with which one to get. I’m planning on buy an Intel 14900K, KF, KS. Which one for gaming performance? Thank you All.
  5. A

    Nvidia Is Negotiating To Buy A Large PC Oriented Company

    Well the future on no one own a pc ever. They are setting up a pay every month to use their pc’s. No one will ever be allowed to own your own pc, car, house etc.
  6. A

    DRAM Pricing Jumps 50%, Only 70% of Orders Getting Filled

    I just bought G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 64GB 2x32GB DDR5 6400 CL32 Intel XMP 3.0 Desktop RAM. Cost me $675.00 I am going to start buy M.2 ssd’s 4tb. Unless I get lucky and find, one or two. I am glad I saved up my money for a while.
  7. A

    SOLD: WD Black 850X 4TB

    Pm you early today.
  8. A

    Discord will require a face scan or ID for full access next month

    I’ve been a member for years. Problem they never helped. So I won’t miss them. I will never give them my ID.
  9. A

    Crimson Desert Game Bundle

    Hi, What drives are in the case? Yes I kow their Western Digital drives. But Red, Blue, Black etc.
  10. A

    Crimson Desert Game Bundle

    The iPad 11 Pro, what’s the storage size?
  11. A

    Trying to understand why I lose signal when I plug in.

    I finely got it working. I had to reset the extender. Then I hit the WSP button on the router. And hit the WSP button on the extender. I found it in the router settings. I told it to add the extender to the mesh. Once it connected. It worked but slow, 210 meg. Then I connect the network wire to...
  12. A

    Trying to understand why I lose signal when I plug in.

    It’s about 23 to 25 feet away from the router. But I just turn the power on the extender and reconnected the network wire between the router and extender. Turned the extender on. Gave it a couple minutes. The ipad connected. It has about 438 meg down load. The I took the iPad outside at the far...
  13. A

    Trying to understand why I lose signal when I plug in.

    But wouldn’t the Wi-Fi signal still be coming from the router to? I have 2 Wi-Fi cameras that stayed connected to the routers wifi.
  14. A

    Trying to understand why I lose signal when I plug in.

    Howdy, Never had problems with wired or Wi-Fi until now. Start off I have a Asus AX1800 router. Works fine. Don’t remember when I bought, guessing about 7 years ago or less. Well I have a strong signal where the router is setup. Between 400 and 500 meg downloads. On the other side my house...
  15. A

    Samsung to build 3nm node in Texas? Yeehaa!

    Yes a Trillion. But not US Dollars. I made an assumed it would be in US Dollars. Sorry.
Back
Top