• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by aguy14

  1. A

    GS4 Pre-release?

    I found this on ebay ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S4-Developer-Prototype-Unlocked-Bootloader-and-Carrier-Verizon-/231121555372?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item35cfeb0fac ) Could it be used with a GSM Carrier like he says? I need to use it with net 10. There are straight Us Cellular ones for...
  2. A

    Verizon iPhone on NET10?

    So i have a Verizon iPhone 4, and was looking at net10s new cdma bring your own phone plan. I read when it first started people were activating Verizon iPhones but now they wont allow them? I am still with Verizon but wanted some clarification before I try to switch. the program is for Verizon...
  3. A

    Open Iboot?

    So, I've been trying to find an install guide for open Iboot! It seems like the project died at its peak? I cant find much info and was wondering if anybody has made it work. I have an iPhone 4 with ios 6.1 jailbroken on evasion, and Ubuntu 12.04lts. Thanks!
  4. A

    Re-size Ubuntu 12.04 Lts partition?

    i have a 500 gb hdd. i have it split with more for Ubuntu. i'm getting into video editing and need to add more to my windows partition. i have unmounted all partitions and deleted swap. gparted get about 3 mins in and errors out. im using a live cd. FOR WHY?
  5. A

    Cheap cards?

    what makes the diffrence between a cheap video card like this,http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127557 and a high end $200 + card, besides maybe being a 2gb card. EDIT: or this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121657...
  6. A

    GTA IV on Laptop.

    Alright guys, I bought gta 4 this weekend. I majorly underestimated the graphical demands of the game. I do allot of video editing and play some other games, so I thought it would be okay. I am getting the no ground/buildings issue. I've installed the patch, but my problem is the graphics card...
  7. A

    What do you charge for Iphone 4/4s repair?

    I know the parts can be 30-50$, but what is reasonable?
  8. A

    digitalizers

    alright, ive got a 2g ipod. my old digitalizer cable snapped, and a buddy gave me a digitalzer from a 3g (i think). is it in any way at all possible to make the contacts fit ? thanks
  9. A

    Toughts on Ubuntu phone?

    http://www.ubuntu.com/devices/phone What does everybody think? I cant wait for it! Is it wrong that I want it on my ipod? ;)
  10. A

    4g lcd in 2g?

    thanks, i've removed the lcd before, but this one is in bad shape due to my terrible digitizatizer removal. i didnt think about the gpu!
  11. A

    4g lcd in 2g?

    Would be possible to put a lcd from a 3rd or 4th gen ipod touch into a 2nd gen? just wondering. Thanks in advance. Also, do they make white digitizatizers for the 2nd gen?
  12. A

    Dink around without touch screen?

    i am a cheap Pollock, lol. i have allot to do as far as making it sell-able. re-solder home button contact, fix scratches on lcd, etc. i did a terrible job the first time i tried to "fix" the screen. oh well, now i have experience. i will try the pc control thing tonight. no school tomorrow for...
  13. A

    Dink around without touch screen?

    i could, but i dont want to, as i am probably getting a nexus 7. maybe i can find one somewhere. probably cant short term patch the cable can I?
  14. A

    Dink around without touch screen?

    Yea, thats what i thought. can it be controlled from a pc at all?
  15. A

    Dink around without touch screen?

    long story short, I broke the cable on the back of the glass that formerly sat on my no-home-button-crap-ipod. I will probably get a nexus 7, because, well, i've wanted one for a while now. does anybody have any ideas on how to use the ipod without a digitalizer? it is jailbroken and i have...
Back
Top