Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Thanks for the heads up! I went ahead and ordered one. According to SD and resellerratings, this site seems reputable. I'm almost thinking I should have gotten two, but I'll be okay to start with one and wait for another sale for the second. The bonus here is that I had to pay no tax, unlike...
A quick question on this monitor. If you bought through Dell, did the expected shipping date give you something a couple weeks out?
When I add a monitor to my cart, it says the expected ship date is 1/18. If this is just a canned date and they actually ship faster, I'll take the hit and pay...
Ah, thanks for the info on the V vs. the V Pro.
I looked a bit into the 6970. It's tempting, but I'm not sure about ATI. I've heard of issues with drivers, and if I decide to add another card in the future it seems like ATI is slow to update for crossfire.
Alright, I might switch over to the...
Thanks for the info. I can always order the processor early, so that shouldn't be an issue.
As far as the pricey note--is there anything there that would be worth saving a bit on? the most obvious contender for me seems to be the motherboard, but that would only be saving me about 50 bucks to...
Hey all. It's been quite a while since my last build, and I wanted to do a fresh build for gaming. I went through and made a build, but wanted any suggestions on it before I pulled the trigger.
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc...
Hey all. Long time poster from a ways back, and it seems my account got deleted for inactivity (or I'm not remembering the username correctly!) and I had a quick question.
I have an older PC that stopped turning on the other day, and I cracked it open expecting to find that the power supply...