Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
im about to buy the logitech x-230 2.1 speakers from the egg and i had a few questions about a set up.
I have the westy 22" lcm monitor that im looking to hook up my xbox ps2 computer etc to. What i want to do is hook up my game systems to the logitech speakers. I know of adapters that go...
Im looking to build a basic system that will run auto cad 2007 and photoshop cs2 without hickups. I would like to know what hardware would be sufficient enough but not too expensive. Basically i would like the cheapest system possible that would meet these needs.
thanks for any input
Im having trouble hooking up a firewire port on my asus a8n-e mobo. I cannot seem to locate where to connect the cable. Is it possible that this mobo does not support firewire?
ps im trying to install an add on card because this mobo does not have onboard firewire.
i have the abit an8 32x sli mobo. the audio from a spec sheet says it has:
Audio
- On board 7.1 CH Audio CODEC (ALC850)
- Supports auto jack sensing and optical S/PDIF In/Out
another question.. with my westy 22" the onboard speakers kinda blow. if i were to get a nice sound card would...
Just built my computer, currently have no sound card or speakers. I am just using the speakers on my westy 22". Im debating on whether to get a sound card or some nice cheap speakers. Which would be more practical. I want to spend around $40-60 so i was looking at this sound card...
just built a new computer and when i tried installing windows i got the error "cannot format partition disc may be damaged" Does this mean that my hard drive is dead? Its a fresh drive in a fresh system. If anyone has had a problem like this any input would be sweet. thanks
ps the hdd is...
thanks for the reply. Im also looking to OC my processor possibly, would it be wise to get the xms series or is that just if you want to OC your ram? im really new to oc'ing.
Hey guys im looking to buy either the 2X512 value select ram from newegg with a cas latency of 2.5 or the 1gb value select with a cas latency of 3. I was wondering if the .5 difference will show much or any performance difference. I was also wondering would you guys suggest going with the...