im about to buy the logitech x-230 2.1 speakers from the egg and i had a few questions about a set up.
I have the westy 22" lcm monitor that im looking to hook up my xbox ps2 computer etc to. What i want to do is hook up my game systems to the logitech speakers. I know of adapters that go from 1/8 audio to rca audio. However i dont want to have to unhook the cables from the computer everytime i want to play the xbox. So im wondering if anyone has a set up that has worked with them. One that will let you have your systems audio and your pc audio hooked up to your speakers at all times. Possibly an adapter that would allow more inputs? or some type of box?
any help would be sweet.
I have the westy 22" lcm monitor that im looking to hook up my xbox ps2 computer etc to. What i want to do is hook up my game systems to the logitech speakers. I know of adapters that go from 1/8 audio to rca audio. However i dont want to have to unhook the cables from the computer everytime i want to play the xbox. So im wondering if anyone has a set up that has worked with them. One that will let you have your systems audio and your pc audio hooked up to your speakers at all times. Possibly an adapter that would allow more inputs? or some type of box?
any help would be sweet.