Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Since my original eye-one display 2 is long expired, I'd like to replace it with something else. Would anyone be able to recommend an inexpensive option that would work well with 2490WUXi?
Yesterday I made a mistake of calibrating my 2490wuxi with 12728 hours on it with the original X-Rite Eye-one display 2. (probably 4-5 years old)
I know now after reading the forum that these things don't last more than a few years.
My display is completely off now (bluish/green tint) and I am...
I have them hooked up through a Mackie mixer with EQ. It helps a little bit, but I am still not happy with the sound. I will try to connect my S1 speakers through the Denon receiver this weekend, but without a subwoofer they probably won't help much.
What setting do you use in Spectraview to calibrate 2490 for regular use. I will probably use "Photo Editing" target only when editing photos since it turns down the brightness to a minimum. What about regular use for DVD watching, gaming, etc?
I currently have Dynaudio BM5A monitors hooked up to my desktop though E-MU 1616M soundcard. I use to do sound editing, but now I just want a nice setup for music listening. BM5A sound good, but very clinical (not musical). Maybe they just need a sub?
I also have Denon AVR-2805 + a pair of...