• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2490WUXI problem/question

abnorm

n00b
Joined
Aug 21, 2008
Messages
6
Yesterday I made a mistake of calibrating my 2490wuxi with 12728 hours on it with the original X-Rite Eye-one display 2. (probably 4-5 years old)
I know now after reading the forum that these things don't last more than a few years.
My display is completely off now (bluish/green tint) and I am not sure how to fix it before buying a replacement calibrator. I tried resetting on-screen menu to default, but it made image way too dim at 100% brightness.
Which replacement sensor should I buy now? Any ideas on how to at least make monitor settings tolerable until I get one?
Maybe someone can share their own calibration file I can use for now.
 
If you set it to native color and 2.2 gamma, it's not at least semi-accurate/tolerable? Do you have colorcomp cranked up? If so, that can lower luminance some.
 
Back
Top