Recent content by #1Filipino

  1. 1

    150gb Raptor as OS drive

    K sweet, since I am a gamer and I hate map loads, the 640gb aaks will be my choice then. Thanks for the help. /close thread
  2. 1

    Replacing components in ipod mini with CF and new battery

    sweet Now time to look for an ipod mini..
  3. 1

    Replacing components in ipod mini with CF and new battery

    Does anyone know how to replace the microdrive of the ipod mini with a compact flash. Also replace the battery with a new one? I don't have one currently but if someone knows how to i might get one. Currently I have a 1st generation 2gb Nano with a broken screen, how hard is it to replace the...
  4. 1

    150gb Raptor as OS drive

    I have enough money for the velociraptor, I just didn't want to spend $300 for an OS drive, is it still worth getting the velociraptor and just doing a partition for the os? and the rest of the storage for games, and I can keep my Seagate 1tb for storage in place of the 640gb aaks.
  5. 1

    150gb Raptor as OS drive

    Is it advisable to do this or should i just partition a 640gb drive for an OS? or any drives that is faster at $170 or less than the raptor.
  6. 1

    Camera/Text msging phone under $400

    K, Thanks for the tip!
  7. 1

    Case to hold 16 hard drives?

    I'm in for the group order.
  8. 1

    FS 30gig MP3

    PM sent, Would appreciate to see some pictures.
  9. 1

    1 VRaptor - Best Solution For Gamers?

    Are the Single 320gb platter drives faster than the 640? and Isn't 320gb a bit too much for an OS? or putting 2 320gb in a raid 0, and partition 60gb for the OS and leave the rest for normal storage, is that a good idea?
  10. 1

    Camera/Text msging phone under $400

    Okay, my mom is planning to add another line on my brother's plan to make it a family plan. I'm going to get a free phone from AT&T and then buy a really nice camera phone. But the thing is the camera phones that are grabbing my attention are the ones made by Sony Ericsson. I would get the...
  11. 1

    SLI Bridge

    K thanks for the info. Will purchase one of these as soon as possible.
  12. 1

    Thermalright IFX-14 in Antec 900

    ah k, I'm from Dumarao. Hmm, I should just buy it and see if it fits in my LL PC-80 armorsuit.
  13. 1

    Thermalright IFX-14 in Antec 900

    I guess no one has tried this combo:/
  14. 1

    SLI Bridge

    Does the SLI bridge matter depending on the company that made it? I have 2 EVGA SLI connecters and their the solid plastic type. If i switch to the 4.75" Asus SLI bridge will it still work or no? If it does work regardless of the company that made it I might get this...
Back
Top