Recent content by 0b5cur3d

  1. 0

    Getting online with a DS

    I want to know what you guys think is the best way for getting a DS online. I know about Nintendo's Wifi Dongle and of course the Wireless Router method. I've had a couple people tell me that a wireless router will make your internet slower than a wired one will though. And I was looking at a...
  2. 0

    The official "clean desktop" club.

    http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9963/desktopxgf.jpg I think my desktops pretty clean. o.o Chu Chu Rocket ftw!
  3. 0

    Camera Problems..

    I think it's got something to do with the battery contacts and/or inside of it where the power button is. I got it to turn on but then I had trouble with it turning off. I had to press the power button over and over before it would. Also I did reset it to default. And the only firmware upgrades...
  4. 0

    Camera Problems..

    o_O firmware for a camera?..
  5. 0

    Camera Problems..

    I've got a Sony DSC-H9. It is not under warranty. It will be working great for a while, and then it will randomly give me problems. This time it just won't turn on. Any suggestions? It's been like this for 2 weeks or so now. I've had nonstop problems ever since I got the thing. I'm thinking...
  6. 0

    First good set of speakers.

    I'll probably go with the M-audios. I trust M-Audio for their profession in the music business and the place I'm getting them from has a 2 year warranty + free shipping.
  7. 0

    First good set of speakers.

    sauce = source (bah sorry for the double post)
  8. 0

    First good set of speakers.

    sauce = source
  9. 0

    First good set of speakers.

    Well, I do like my bass, but I can deal without a sub for a while. I mainly want a sub just to have that deeper sound added. Right now I listen to music through just a 15 watt bass amp, and while the bass isn't totally booming on it when listening to music, it is powerful enough to shake things...
  10. 0

    First good set of speakers.

    Thanks for the welcome, SJ. And about the subs, name a model if you know of any. By the way, do any of you know about this old amp.. It's a Technics SU-G90. It's nonworking right now though. Needs repairs. Tis in our shed. Not sure exactly what's wrong because I didn't even know we had it...
  11. 0

    First good set of speakers.

    Baha. Well I can assure you that I will post when I can. I have been looking for a nice but humble forum that is actually active, and I think I've found it. There are some interesting things here. Going a tad bit off topic here, but exactly how many people on average are active here? I've only...
  12. 0

    First good set of speakers.

    Alrighty. And cut me some slack. I am indeed a n00b when it comes to how speakers work and things and I'm not very familiar with electronics. The only experience I have with sound is guitar rigs but those are a totally different beast to set up. And for me, alot more simple.
  13. 0

    First good set of speakers.

    You know just a typical 1/16th jack that's on most onboard soundcards. I don't have an amp for the sub, so if I can't somehow get it connected to the M-Audios I guess I could settle for a cheaper sub (if I wind up needing more bass) until I have some more money. I don't have a job ATM right now...
  14. 0

    First good set of speakers.

    O-o I suppose I could..I'm gonna need another adaptor then. Do you suggest me plug the sub into the Line Out and the Speakers into the normal Speaker port at the same time? My soundcard is onboard, so yeah.
  15. 0

    First good set of speakers.

    Yeah. On Cnet alot of the reviews I'm seeing are fantastic. And the guys reviewing it on Cnet got them for listening and not recording. However, people on musiciansfriend of course are using them for live use and recording and they like them for that as well. -shrugs- With the M-Audios if I...
Back
Top