I want to know what you guys think is the best way for getting a DS online. I know about Nintendo's Wifi Dongle and of course the Wireless Router method. I've had a couple people tell me that a wireless router will make your internet slower than a wired one will though. And I was looking at a few wifi usb dongles and they seem to have the same or similar specs to wireless routers. So if the usb dongles give me the same or better performance, maybe I should just get one of those? I don't wanna spend a LOAD of money on whatever I get, but I would like decent performance and some convenience. Do you guys have any advice on this? Also here are a few wifi dongles that I have been looking at. I'm not gonna list Nintendo's because I'm sure everyone knows about that one.
http://cgi.ebay.com/54Mbps-USB-2-0-...4|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1309|301:1|293:1|294:50
http://cgi.ebay.com/Wireless-LAN-Wi...4|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1309|301:1|293:1|294:50
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Class-1-Wir...4|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50
http://cgi.ebay.com/54Mbps-USB-2-0-...4|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1309|301:1|293:1|294:50
http://cgi.ebay.com/Wireless-LAN-Wi...4|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1309|301:1|293:1|294:50
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Class-1-Wir...4|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.