Plasma is still beautiful and it's image quality rivals any modern tech!

What exactly is your job besides making balloon animals? :)
20240420_145715.jpg

Homefront: The Revolution

Actually having fun with this one.........kinda like Far Cry!
20240423_153947.jpg
20240423_154053.jpg

Last edited:
After a few months with this setup I've decided to permanently remain with this as my daily driver for gaming. I game about 15-20 hours a week and have seen a very small increase in my power bill, but we are talking an extra 15.00 to 20.00 dollars a month. That includes running the A/C to keep the room at 72 degrees at all times while running all 3 monitors. There has been "zero" sign of burn in! I keep a 32in 4k VA Panel on my working desk for anything outside of gaming and movies. With this combo I've never been happier with my pc gaming. An RTX 4080 keeps all of my games at a locked 60fps allowing for the smoothest gaming performance this side of a crt monitor. Zero input lag, combined with the crt like motion makes this the "ultimate" gaming experience for "MY PERSONAL USE CASE"! Image quality is outstanding and nothing beats it for dark room, SDR gaming; that includes OLED! My last OLED panel was an LG C2 43in panel and it crushed blacks no matter what settings I used. My plasmas have superior shadow detail and zero black crush while having 90% of the OLED blacks. OLED is better for HDR but for everything else I'll keep my plasmas. I have just one more wish for the future and that is 1x5 monitor support from Nvidia. I intend to add 2 60in OLED panels for my extreme left and right panels for an even greater level of immersion while keeping heat and weight to a minimum. The crushed blacks of the OLED panels won't detract so much from the gaming experience being on the outer edges of my fov while still providing added immersion, increased resolution and smooth motion. That said, NVIDIA get on the ball and give me a 5080 for 2k or less, along with 5 monitor support and I'm in for another generation. :)

Last edited:
Back