• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Zune Pass

Liver

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
6,343
Just found out I am getting a Zune HD 32gb for Christmas!

But I have to get the Zune Pass on my own. Anyone know the cheapest method? Or is there really only one ($14.99 / month)?

I'm asking about 6 month or 12 month discounts. Curious.

Also, do you know if I input some of my tastes in music and let it sit over night, will it automagically fill up the Zune? Now that would be the dog's bollux.
 
Back
Top