Zune HD Xbox & MLS Series

HardOCP News

[H] News
Microsoft is offering the new Zune HD in various different styles that include Major League Soccer teams and the Xbox series. You can select different colors and then add your favorite Major League Soccer team to it or a handful of Xbox 360 games like Crackdown 2, Gears 2, Fable 2 and Halo 3: ODST and so on.

Last edited:
Yup, soccer, not baseball.

Oh well.

Manchester United Zune HD here I come! :-P

Yes I know.. ManU isn't in MLS

Some of these are pretty cool, but the custom artwork isn't as nice for the HD's as it was for the Zune's a year or two ago. They returned one or two styles from that time, but that's about it. The rest of the stuff is just too oddball for me to care for it. :p

I do like the Xbox series though. Hopefully we'll see more from that area soon and maybe something that's different from just the title of the game.

ugh, as if anyone in america gives a damn. we hate soccer, and yes it is called soccer that's why its MLS and not MLF
MLB would be the shit, but i guess its cool to have themes in any case. why not.

I couldn't agree more that the most people don't care about MLS. I guess the NFL, NHL, MLB, or NBA wanted way too much royalties or didn't want their logo's on a Zune.

With the NFL about to start their second week, MLB winding down, and the two arena (NBA and NHL) sports around the corner now would be the perfect time to have a their logo's on your new devices.

If they made a non-sports themed at all ZuneHD I would buy it.....oh wait they do....I won one at a MS event yesterday....welp...there goes that idea.

I want one with Ignignokt and Err flippin the bird with the line "Fuck iTunes." etched directly below it.

Not surprising. Microsoft's a major sponsor of Seattle Sounders and MLS.

640-spt0529_sounders_p2standaloneprod_affiliate5.jpg

Back