Zune 30 GB Possibly $90 Amazon - 1,000 units

I didn't get picked... but I'm not going to sit here and whine because of it. People seem to like to do that when they don't get what they want ;)

Techx said:
I didn't get picked... but I'm not going to sit here and whine because of it. People seem to like to do that when they don't get what they want ;)

If there's one thing I can't stand are people who go around whining about people whining. WAAAAAAH!!!

HardUp4HardWare said:
If there's one thing I can't stand are people who go around whining about people whining. WAAAAAAH!!!

If there's one thing I can't stand are people who go around whining about people who are whining about people whining

:D

HardUp4HardWare said:

dude isn't that incredibly ironic, because that's exactly what your doing, so essentially you can't stand yourself lol :D :p

why the hell does amazon sell only 1000 units of these, just like the 360.

theres likes 7956896 people who buy stuff from amazon yet they are going to afford 1000 units. might as well sell 100 because there isnt a huge difference between 100 and 1000 when you are selling to millions. :rolleyes:

I cant wait for the next [H]ot "1000 units" deal from amazon!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

They sell it like that so that people who dont usualy come to amazon.com will start to visit their site and hopefully come back. They do buy 100,000 units (or whatever large amount) and then the profits are put into the advertiseing method. That would be my guess

How can the "why sell only 1000" question be asked? It's attracted loads of attention for their "measly" 1000 units of each item.

How many would be preferred they sell, 5,000, 10,000? Where's the limit where everybody's happy and they're losing thousands upon thousands to just satisfy some people on the internet?

Granted they may have a deal worked out with Microsoft or one of the other manufacturers of their items, but if not, they're losing quite a bit at the gain of attracting thousands of customers.

So I went back to the page and they aren't going to do anymore, but they offer a swiss army knife for $3 (origal price $24). I checked out with it and it's actually just a total of $3 including shipping, not too bad. I got one, can't do without too many pocket knifes incase you lose one :D

I was going to wait for the second generation Zune to arrive (sometime midyear '07 from what MS is hinting at) but I managed to get the discount so I went ahead and bought one. I look at the positive of this being that I am supporting Microsoft's venture into the MP3 market so that it is more likely they'll continue to progress with the technology instead of abandoning it due to non-interest.

I like the iPod and was set on getting one but after seeing the Zune my opinion was moved. I know it doesn't have the same functionality of the iPod but some features will be enabled with firmware updates, and mechanically it has a true widescreen LCD and wi-fi which the iPod does not offer. I sort of say apples to oranges on them as they are both REALLY nice. I just hope both stay in the market for a long long time, no matter my personal preference.

_Kris

CrunkyMunkey said:
So I went back to the page and they aren't going to do anymore, but they offer a swiss army knife for $3 (origal price $24). I checked out with it and it's actually just a total of $3 including shipping, not too bad. I got one, can't do without too many pocket knifes incase you lose one :D
i got one last night too! ^^

if anyone wants to sell the zune, pm me ;) (not for huge profit either).

Geto said:
if anyone wants to sell the zune, pm me ;) (not for huge profit either).
hmm gl on that either they wanted it or off to ebay for maximum value it goes!

Back