Zotac GTX 680 4gb $470 AR

When I bought my 580 Zotac, I never got the rebate, and they made up a bunch of BS excuses. I'd chalk off the rebate and consider it a bonus if you received it.

I see a lot of these in for of "open box" returns at a local MC store... Would not bite...

When I bought my 580 Zotac, I never got the rebate, and they made up a bunch of BS excuses. I'd chalk off the rebate and consider it a bonus if you received it.

Did you follow-up?
I didn't even have to call. Just an email and the guy processed the rebate and I got the check a few weeks after.

There may be some truth to the AMPs not being able to run the factory OCs though.
I had to back mine down to reference clocks...but it's enough that I'm not comfortable reselling my 580 to someone else. It works just fine at 759, but yeah...probably will go back to eVGA myself once I upgrade.

And yeah - I'll have a 580 as a "back-up" test card in my box of test hardware. Pretty funny/sad at the same time.

Yes, hounded them and they said they never received it. $40.... ironically the difference between stock Zotac and EVGA SC at the time.

Back