Zotac 8800GTX 768MB (G80) for $228 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 left and I think I am going to bite.

now there is 4 left. Goodbye my old friend (geforce 6800 4 pipelines)

The real question is how trust worthy is this site? If they are doing this to get known, they win, because we all certainly found a new place to buy cards, if thats the true price. However it could also be major bs. Good luck! ;)

I rather pay more and know that its a reputable site than risk it with a nonamer site.
my .2

I bought with a credit card Zotac carries a 3 year plan.I don't know this website but the card is only 2/3 the normal price so... (saved a hundred dollars, thats hard to beat)

Dang, to bite or not to bite....

I was planning to wait until next month to build me a computer when the new nvidia/ati cards come out, but this seems like a good deal.

I wonder how much it's resale value will be next month? Perhaps I could just buy it now, then if the nvidia cards are that much better/worth it I can simply resale this card and put it towards the new one....

everytime I go to build a new computer I'm always stuck close to new hardware technology coming out :p.

Dang, to bite or not to bite....

I was planning to wait until next month to build me a computer when the new nvidia/ati cards come out, but this seems like a good deal.

I wonder how much it's resale value will be next month? Perhaps I could just buy it now, then if the nvidia cards are that much better/worth it I can simply resale this card and put it towards the new one....

everytime I go to build a new computer I'm always stuck close to new hardware technology coming out :p.

I was in the same boat. but for a hundred dollars off the going rate I couldn't pass this up. I am really waiting for the new ATI cards (and for AMD to start shipping a good CPU). I will ether run with this for a while or like you said sell it.

edit.
it seems like every time I turn around they bump the price up ten dollars.

I ordered it at around 6 on Sunday, and the order shipped on Monday. Thats a pretty good turn around time id say. It is supposed to arrive on Saturday, which would be awesome because i could put my new machine together completely :)

I bought a different card the 8800gtx amp edition on Monday got it yesterday except for my mobo's bios issues with SLI the card seems pretty awesome.

So anyway those of you that were worried these guys are indeed shipping and doing so fast!

The prices do seem to fluctuate rather fast on this site probably similar to Newegg's increasing price as things sell out.

dammit. disappointment strikes. i received a 320mb 8800gts. WTF?! They'd better have a damm good reason as to why I paid $237 for a video card that was advertised as $88 at the same time. pissed, but almost patiently awaiting their reply to my complaint.

dammit. disappointment strikes. i received a 320mb 8800gts. WTF?! They'd better have a damm good reason as to why I paid $237 for a video card that was advertised as $88 at the same time. pissed, but almost patiently awaiting their reply to my complaint.

Yea, thats pretty weird, but kinda funny :rolleyes:. Hopefully you will be sorted, keep us updated. ;)

Damn that is not what I wanted to hear. Mine is on its way according to the tracking number

well I was reading the 8800GTS 320mb thread and they were say that overtime was going for these deals. It may be that a simple mistake was made. Hope so.

Glad I didnt order one...Sounds like they are not even shipping out the right cards....

Sounds like there was a mixup in shipping. Fxvideocards.com is the sister company of motherboardpro.com. Im sure they will be quick to get any issues resolved.

yah, they emailed me back within an hour. said they're going to give me a shipping card, and they are sending me the correct one right away.

edit: not right away... as soon as possible...

yah, they emailed me back within an hour. said they're going to give me a shipping card, and they are sending me the correct one right away.

edit: not right away... as soon as possible...

did they offer any compensation? Brownie points lost if not.

Damn it and FedEx is taking their sweet ass time getting it here as well. It shipped it on the 19th from Fremont Ca. to San Jose, to Sacramento, and finally today it’s in Salt Lake. Maybe I am being unreasonable but why does it take 3 days to make it half way here (I am in Mo.) when USPS only take 3 days to my door step? I really hope that mine is right. I am however reassured if Fxvideocards.com is the sister company of motherboardpro.com as they do have a good reputation.

Damn it and FedEx is taking their sweet ass time getting it here as well. It shipped it on the 19th from Fremont Ca. to San Jose, to Sacramento, and finally today it’s in Salt Lake. Maybe I am being unreasonable but why does it take 3 days to make it half way here (I am in Mo.) when USPS only take 3 days to my door step? I really hope that mine is right. I am however reassured if Fxvideocards.com is the sister company of motherboardpro.com as they do have a good reputation.

When is your expected arrival date? Mine is supposed to be here on saturday.

dang... i'm in oregon and i got mine first? well... they're shipping the right one to me now with next day shipping, and i was supposed to ship this one back tomorrow. i bought it from them instead, for a discounted price of course (let's just say it was less than the $88). saved them a little money, and saved me a little money since i'm building a computer for someone anyhow. i'm kinda bummed i didn't get to play with my gtx yet, but if it comes tomorrow I'll be a very happy camper. :D

they said someone probably got my 8800gtx for the 8800gts price... sux for them.

Got an 8800GTS

Sigh....

uhh... you got an 8800gts too? thought i'd probably be the only one they did that too...

Haha this just figures, I was really hoping that the weight of the comments giving them rep. was legitimate.. I went and ordered one after seeing the fuss people were making. Now I'm just expecting to be disappointed saturday.

Got an 8800GTS

Sigh....

Haha this just figures, I was really hoping that the weight of the comments giving them rep. was legitimate.. I went and ordered one after seeing the fuss people were making. Now I'm just expecting to be disappointed saturday.

well... if you expect to be disappointed i'm hoping you'll be pleasantly surprised when you do receive it...

lol. maybe i trust them too much... i just gave them more money. anyone else order from here?

I have ordered a couple of 8800gt s from them and received them relatively quickly and their customer service was good. :)

got my (2) GTS 320mb. Nice cards. The price of the GTX is down so here's ur chance. Ordered one also.

TriSLI on the cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back