• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ZipzoomFly

zod96

Suspected BAD TRADER
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
2,709
Darn it :-( I had my 5870 delivered to my work instead of my house. With newegg its never been a problem. But with zipzoomfly, they want verification :-( and of course they just sent the email to me asking to call them at 5 pm! So now They wouldn't ship my card out today. I know small potatoes I just wish they would have let me know sooner rather than at closing time....
 
Back
Top