ZipZoomFly has 3.4s

When I saw that, I was 2 seconds from buying it, until I saw that it's a Northwood.

Oh well, I guess the wait continues. :(
 
damn tought it was a 3.4ghz prescott :(
until I saw .13u Northwood :eek:
 
Let's see here, $459 for a 3.4 Northwood or $275 for a 3.0 Northwood. Seems like a simple decision to me.

Damn Intel sure charges a lot for 400 MHz don't they? :)

br0adband

ps I'm jaded because I got the Intel Retail Edge combo for $199
 
Originally posted by mtbaird
damn 500 bucks is a helluva lot for a processor

Guess you dont remember what the first Pentium2's cost. Over $700 and the same with original pentiums.

I remeber paying $1000 for a 1 gig HD when they first came out.

My 3.2 was over $600 when i bought it. Prices drop.

trust me you have it good now!!!
 
Back
Top