Zipzoomfly BF sales!

...and good luck with that!
They're not showing the posted prices in the carts IF you can even get the items into your cart.
That new website design/programming has screwed them...big time

Take notice how they jacked up the prices on both the CM case and CM power supplies. They were free after MIR for about 20 minutes or so, then changed. Not good, ZZF, not good...

Yeah - the new ZZF web changes look a lot like Circuitcity.com

I was going to pick up the 2GB Thumbdrive and CoolerMaster PSU, free after MIR, but the instant discount isn't applied when you add it to your cart. Lame..

yeah , was interested in that free psu too , but shows no instant rebate , too bad :(

I havent found anything with free shipping either since the change. Normaly it was hard to find something that didnt have free shipping. Now they have the same prices as normal, and now shipping.

Yeah - the new ZZF web changes look a lot like Circuitcity.com

Better than pink!

But seriously, paying for shipping is actually making me consider going with the egg. Why did they suddenly decide to shift that around?

Better than pink!

But seriously, paying for shipping is actually making me consider going with the egg. Why did they suddenly decide to shift that around?

I thought that paying for shipping was a recent change too but apparently they stopped giving free 2 day shipping like 1 year ago.

Just an fyi I bought the CM case for $30 minus $30 MIR and then when I went through checkout they upgraded the shipping to free..... :D

And the 600w PSU is now showing the correct price, I'm in!

ZZF said:
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Pay with PayPal and get Free Ground Shipping Upgrade at no additional cost.
Select 'FedEx 5-7 Day Delivery' below and then click on 'checkout with PayPal' button below for the shipping cost to be waived.

Well, there's why!
[/FONT]

What about the XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 600M 256M video card for $90?

Is that a fairly good deal? I know the 8800 is the top of the line but I don't really want to spend much.

I currently have an eVGA 7800GT that is great, but want DX10 support. Opinions?

Thanks,
Ben

ZZF has never had the best site for navigation or finding products. Best thing to do is find the product you want on the egg and then search for it on ZZF. Or just look at the deals page/email.

They have very good service though, and their prices are very competitive.

I wouldn't expect too much from that card. Might be good for Battlefield and the like, but fake DX10 games will pound that thing. I just got an EVGA one for the sole purpose of non-gaming on a Vista Aero-enabled machine.

Fuckin A! I was ordering the damn PSU for free when I had to make a fucking account. I did that fine and was about to check out and had everything filled out when said that I had to some god damn verify thing with visa and zzf. What the fuck is this shit? It needed my social securty number and all this BS and I coulndt skip it. So I put in my info and it said wrong information. WTF? I exited to the order to order with paypal so I didnt have to worry about that stuff and its fucking out of stock. GOD DAMN VISA VERIFY PIECE OF SHIT!

Admin Edit:
(7) No CUSSING in the thread title. It is permitted in the thread body, but please refrain from using excessive profanity dammit.

While a little OT, does anyone know the rhyme or reason to ZZF's price changes? I am looking to buy a certain laptop soon so I check on it every now and then to see the price and it is different from day to day by about +-$50.00

I still can't figure out why anyone would order stuff from ZZF. My bad experience with them is echoed by many others in Resellerratings.com. And, it appears they've gotten worse since I ordered parts about a year ago.

Ordered the CM case, got free shipping with PP payment, good deal. Ive had zero problems buying from ZZF, theyre just slower than the Egg.

Hows the ASUS P35 Intel Skt-775 DDR2 1333MHz Black Pearl Edition P5K Premium / WiFi-AP Motherboard ?

I just ordered the Western Digital My Book 750Gig Drive for $154 delivered. This is the best price period for this drive. I cannot say anything negative about this price. Newegg.com has it for $179 PLUS shipping.

For this deal, Zip is the place to make your order!

End of Story!

Dang, I was going to order some 1TB Seagate drives from them, but after reading their resellerratings for the last couple months I think I'm going to pass. It's crazy they have gone down hill in customer support and order turn around ect ect. Just a shame. And their new website is worse then their old. They removed second and third level subcategories, they did such a bad job...

Dang, I was going to order some 1TB Seagate drives from them, but after reading their resellerratings for the last couple months I think I'm going to pass. It's crazy they have gone down hill in customer support and order turn around ect ect. Just a shame. And their new website is worse then their old. They removed second and third level subcategories, they did such a bad job...

Guess I have to wait and see. Just ordered my MSI P6N SLI Platinum from them using paypal checkout with no problem. Clubit is currently out of stock.

Any opinions on the Thermaltake W0128RU Toughpower 650W Modularized Power Supply for 59.99AR?

Was considering possibly picking that up for my new build....

Back