zip zoom fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daltry23

n00b
I am looking into building a new computer, and it appears that zipzoomfly.com has some really good deals, and free 2nd day shipping on almost all of their items. It seems like they consistantly beat newegg in prices. Has anyone used it, or know how reliable they are?

ZZF is a reputable retailer. I have ordered various things from there and haven't had problems with any of them.

For future reference, you may want to check www.resellerratings.com. You can query any store and it will come back with a rating.

Of course be friendly and add a review for however your transaction goes.

Wrong forum, but yeah ZZF rocks. You will find some ZZF haters (including some on this forum) but you will also find Newegg haters, so go figure. I've never had a problem with ZZF, their review ratings are consistently high and their prices are comparible to the Egg -- sometimes better, sometimes not -- but now that shipping is free for morst items I've been giving them the nod over Newegg.

Sorry, wasn't sure which forum this should go under, and this seemed the closest.

I ordered the xfx vid card off of newegg yesterday @ 11 AM for 189 before rebate. About 3 hours later it dropped to 179. I called them today and they credited me $10! In short, newegg is sweet.

Malatov said:
Wrong forum, but yeah ZZF rocks. You will find some ZZF haters (including some on this forum) but you will also find Newegg haters, so go figure. I've never had a problem with ZZF, their review ratings are consistently high and their prices are comparible to the Egg -- sometimes better, sometimes not -- but now that shipping is free for morst items I've been giving them the nod over Newegg.

Couldn't agree with you more on all counts; including being the wrong fourm. ;)

However I tend to give more of my business to NewEgg over ZZF. (I still hate the name ZZF and still think of them as GoogleGear) Never had an issue with either company, but the goods seem to arrive faster from NewEgg. YMMV.

Regards,
fastgeek

I love ZZF (Googlegear, but Google made them change the name :rolleyes: ). They have some good prices and free shipping, which has always been pretty fast. I've done more business with them than with Newegg for the past year or so.

should have read the faq. just use www.resellerratings.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back