Zinio - Digital magazine = Pretty darn cool!

Chelica

2[H]4U
I was just wondering if anyone else is doing this Digital magazine subscription deal thing using Zinio (w*w.Zinio.Com)

I think it is a great product especially when combined with iBooks or Powerbooks. For example, I was waiting for my g/f to finish her haircut so I busted out my Powerbook and started to read the April edition of Electronic Gaming Monthly that I had just subscribed and downloaded.

Is pretty cool, and am suggesting everyone to give it a try. Create a yahoo mail or something if you are afraid of Spams. I have not received any from them yet, but who knows...better to be safe than sorry. And the Zinio reader can be downloaded for free. Have not seen any pop-up telling me that I gotta pay just yet. But yeah, just downloaded the May issue of EGM and just subscribed to Computer Gaming World.

Just thought that I share the info with you guys.

Alex

Originally posted by Chelica
I was just wondering if anyone else is doing this Digital magazine subscription deal thing using Zinio and !!!!!!!!!!.

I think it is a great product especially when combined with iBooks or Powerbooks. For example, I was waiting for my g/f to finish her haircut so I busted out my Powerbook and started to read the April edition of Electronic Gaming Monthly that I had just subscribed and downloaded for free from !!!!!!!!!!.

I just went to !!!!!!!!!! and didn't find anything...hrm

OO wow, they blocked the site? That is weird. Hey GB, you got an Email address? I'll send you the info, and I think I can send you a magazine, there is a button on Zinio stating that I can send the issue to a friend.

of couse I have an e-mail...according to my wife I have too many (funny thing is she doesn't know all of them either)

Hehe, same here, I don't even know what some of my Email addresses are. But anywho, I sent you some Mags. let me know if you have any problems with them.

Yeah, when I got my G5 Apple gave me a free zinio sub to macworld online. So I been using it. It's neato torpedo.

Nice, I will keep my eyes out for some digital MacWorld. I saw it but the offer was over...

I got the same deal when I purchased my iBook. It is really a great deal. I intend to subscribe to the electronic edition when my samples are up. They keep updating the software too. Good stuff.

Orcish

For these Zinio Readers, you can just burn the magazine files onto a CD and archive them right? These files are pretty big, about 15-30 MB each depending on the magazine, but the quality is top notch. I rather have a few CDs or DVDs for archiving old magazines than piles of paper stacked everywhere in the house, lol.

Anyone knows of any sites that can hook one up with free subscription to electronic magz?

Found one free subscription for the Zinio, this one is for 1 year's worth of PC Magazine. Make sure to select th digital format if you want it for your Zinio reader. Also, input a valid Email address because that is how they are going to contact you when you have a new magazine waiting.

h**ps://www.zdmcirc.com/zdmcirc/promo/bookoffer/

Did you download the issue yet? I just downloaded it, have not checked it out yet tho, looks pretty cool, 14MB worth of a mag, sweet.

Back