• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

zerotherm mounting hardware

buschman31

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 8, 2005
Messages
3,639
A few months ago i obtained a freebie from a member but it doesnt have the mounting screws or the backplate. Can anyone tell me how or where to get the mounting hardware for a Zerotherm cf800?
 
Have you tried contacting Zerotherm? I doubt that you are going to be able to find a retailer that sells just the mounting hardware. Alternatively I suppose you could always just make your own.
 
I've already tried the Zerotherm website bout a month ago. the toll free and long distance numbers are someone's personal phone listing. I refuse to make an oversea's call for such a small part. If overseas companies sell here in the USA they should have a least a good working number for North American customers.
 
Back
Top