• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Zero production from several big dogs

Joined
Feb 24, 2001
Messages
619
I just noticed that Col. Kurtz[H], neevo, and Calavaro are all at 0 production right now. I tried to do a forum search to see if there where any posts telling why, but it says the search function has been disabled by the admin. Anyone know what is going on? My production has dropped due to power bills and heat, but for these guys to be totally gone is shocking.
 
IIRC Calavaro posted "I am stopping DC for awhile" thread a month or so back.

I will let Calavaro update you on his situation but I do know a certain women has taken his mind off of DC.

He's stops by the Ars IRC channel often, I will make sure he see's this thread.
 
Originally posted by mwarps
Calavaro == Col Kurtz, IIRC.

The Colonel may be mad but he's not a schizo, Cal is not the Col'!

No idea about Neevo though.

isp is correct, I'm concentrating on another folding project
 
Rofl...one should never confuse CIWS with Cal...;)

Well said neevo

BillR
 
Originally posted by BillR
Rofl...one should never confuse CIWS with Cal...;)

Well said neevo

BillR

LOL

And by the way, that's pronounced SeaWhiz too! For some reason I remember that!?!? :D
 
And my name is BillR..but it's pronounced:

"Luxury Yacht ";)

BillR
 
Back
Top