Zelda: TP, what are those owl statues?

shiek

Limp Gawd
Hey there,

Not quite sure how to describe them except throughout the game there are these giant (twice the size of link) owl statues. Well they are more like these fire altars that are bevelled to look like owls... They have a hole in the middle of them...

anyways, is this just decoration or am i supposed to do something with these?

shiek said:
Hey there,

Not quite sure how to describe them except throughout the game there are these giant (twice the size of link) owl statues. Well they are more like these fire altars that are bevelled to look like owls... They have a hole in the middle of them...

anyways, is this just decoration or am i supposed to do something with these?

keep following the story and you'll find out

I was at one in near the Gorons while in wolf form, and it told me to come back with my sword. So I went back while in human form, and nothing happened. I was confuzzled.

You should howl at them when you are a wolf, and you will be able to learn new sword skills when you go back to human form

CodeX said:
You should howl at them when you are a wolf, and you will be able to learn new sword skills when you go back to human form

I think I did that with the one at the Gorons. I definately got a cut-scene in wolf form, and then nothing when I went back as human form.

noooo!!! stop talking about Zelda :( i want that game so bad, cept I would have to buy a Wii and I dont have money for either. :mad:

Direwolf20 said:
I think I did that with the one at the Gorons. I definately got a cut-scene in wolf form, and then nothing when I went back as human form.

You don't go back to the same place in human form. There will be a white wolf icon on your map telling you where to meet once you get back to human form.

bildad said:
You don't go back to the same place in human form. There will be a white wolf icon on your map telling you where to meet once you get back to human form.

I think I saw that in Wolf form, but in Human form it wasn't there. I dunno, I only just completed the.

*SPOILERS*
Water Temple. I have NOT been to see Zelda in the castle yet. So maybe I'll just figure it out on my own later on in the game.

CodeX said:

nononono

that's not an owl statue, that's one of the hidden skill statues (i have all 7 hidden skills)

im on the last dungeon now :) only have to do some of the fishing, about half of the bugs, and about half of the heart pieces and i should be near 100% complete :)

Back