• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Zdisk External Storage problem

dejacky

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
346
I put a 750gb seagate hard drive in a Zdisk External Storage Enclosure (SATA + USB) and I cannot get my laptop to recognize the hard disk at all using USB or eSATA. The hard drive was already formatted and worked fine, but I can't get it to work with this Zdisk enclosure for some reason. Any ideas? :confused:
 
Back
Top