• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Zalman VF700 & SLi

DangerIsGo

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
3,000
I have the Asus board in my sig and the XFX card. I was wondering...Say I were to get an inexpensive 7800GTX in the future(after FW 80) and wanted to OC it to my current GTX speeds (515/1350), how do you think this HSF would perform on the card? Also, does anyone have 2 of these in SLI on my mobo? How much room is there between the cards? Should I stick w/ my current XFX HSF on the XFX card and put the zalman on the 2nd card? What do you all think? Im planning on SLiing them before the end of the year.
 
I actually measured the gaps on my A8N-sli premium which has the same layout as yours. Going SLI, the two video cards are around 1.5-1.6in from each other. If the thickness of the Zalman is about .5in less than the thickness of the Maze4 acetal (non slim version), then it should be fine. Unfortunately, the A8N-slis are the only motherboards that have these gaps for SLIs.
 
Back
Top