• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Zalman VF700-CU: Nice

MartinX

One Hour Martinizing While You Wait
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
7,184
I finally got my new Zalman VF700-CU VGA cooler installed and running, and on my 6800U@ 430/1200 I'm getting 70c (Amb 42-44) after 30mins of rthdribl (default settings).

In silent mode.

What can I say, it's quieter than the NV5, gets the same temps as the stock copper cooler that came with my Gainward GS, and it was an easy install.

I'm liking it very much.
 
Back
Top