Zalman Fan Controller HELP!

I have had a couple of fan controllers. The first one was a nexus fan controller that i bought for 20 bucks and I bought it to control the beast that is the vantec tornado because in the description it says it is especially good for high CFM fans like the tornado.

The problem is i can't get this to work. It work for some lower CFM fans but not the tornado or any other fan in my case that was loud enough for me to notice a difference.

So I thought that this was just malfunctioned so I bought the ZALMAN ZM-MFC1 Fan Controller Panel fan controller. This I heard was an excellent fan controller. The lights light up and it appears to be working but it doesn't control any fan at all. I mhave 3 high CFM fans in my case now and my roommates are bugging me to get one of these working. any suggestions? oh and by the way I did try switching the fans around to different ports on the controller and I haven't had luck. I am really hoping that I don't have bad luck and they are both broken and it is just a fault of my own. Suggestions are appreciated:)

Back