Zalman CNPS 5x?

HardLiner

Gawd
Just curious if this would be any better than the stock Heatsink and fan that came with my Q6600?

Don't want to spend a lot of money on a H&F for such an old CPU but I seen it on sale for like $6.99 after rebate and was wondering if it would be worth it?

CM 212 EVO is probably a good choice. Practically the same hardware as the Xigmatek SD1283 Night Hawk I just put on my own Q6600, and it's great.

I wouldn't bother with that Zalman and its 92mm fan, personally. Non-replaceable fan, plastic mounts... the same reasons I dumped my AC Freezer 7.

Is there much difference between the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus and the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO? The plus is like 5 bucks cheaper.

EVO can realize lower temps than the standard model...I've seen comparison reviews showing as much as 5-7C lower depending on the CPU, clocks/Vcore settings, and case airflow.

EVO can realize lower temps than the standard model...I've seen comparison reviews showing as much as 5-7C lower depending on the CPU, clocks/Vcore settings, and case airflow.

Really? might as well get the EVO then.

Back