• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Zalman 9500Cu AM2?

Axiom7

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
239
Will the Zalman 9500Cu work on an AM2 socket? I have an opty 148 right now, but I am upgrading to an AM2 proc and I didnt know if the HSF would work on the new mobo

Thanks
 
Depends if you have the proper mounting hardware. There are versions of the cooler that include the pieces you need to hook it up to an AM2 socket, so if you have those then you're good.
 
I dont think that I still have the hardware that came with the HSF... Oh well, might just have to get another one!
 
Back
Top