AtomicFire
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Dec 7, 2001
- Messages
- 1,214
Awesome cooler. Just got it and installed it today with AS5. The AS5 didn't even set in yet and i'm getting these kinds of temps:
System Specs:
P4 2.8D S478
Abit IC7-MAX3
Corsair PC-4000 XMS Pro
Radeon X800 XT PE w/Arctic Silencing Cooler
Old Zalman CNPS-7000-Cu, CPU@2.8GHz
Idle 50C
Max 62C
Old Zalman CNPS-7000-Cu, CPU@3.2GHz
Idle 51C
Max 65C
New Zalman CNPS-9500, CPU@2.8GHz
Idle 46C
Max 54C
New Zalman CNPS-9500, CPU@3.2GHz
Idle 48C
Max 56C
All I have to say is i'm vey very impressed. I didn't expect cooling THIS good. My motherboard is spinning the zalman @ 60% of its max, its set to spin to 100% at 65C. At this point I don't even have to worry about that anymore, its dead silent all the time!
w00t w00t!
System Specs:
P4 2.8D S478
Abit IC7-MAX3
Corsair PC-4000 XMS Pro
Radeon X800 XT PE w/Arctic Silencing Cooler
Old Zalman CNPS-7000-Cu, CPU@2.8GHz
Idle 50C
Max 62C
Old Zalman CNPS-7000-Cu, CPU@3.2GHz
Idle 51C
Max 65C
New Zalman CNPS-9500, CPU@2.8GHz
Idle 46C
Max 54C
New Zalman CNPS-9500, CPU@3.2GHz
Idle 48C
Max 56C
All I have to say is i'm vey very impressed. I didn't expect cooling THIS good. My motherboard is spinning the zalman @ 60% of its max, its set to spin to 100% at 65C. At this point I don't even have to worry about that anymore, its dead silent all the time!
w00t w00t!