• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Zalman 700AlCu GPU

DangerIsGo

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
3,000
If i want to OC my gfx card, how well does this cooler perform? Remembering I have an XP-120 right above it, so the TR heatpipe (I think its the X-1? I forgot) cooler probably wont fit, and itll be too much heat in that area. What are some OC's you guys have had and temps (idle/load) to go with it? Right now its 510/1350 getting 8450 in 3dmark05. I want to go higher, but what do you guys think? Is there much difference between the Cu and the AlCu? Right now, idle temp is around 45-50C while load is about 68-75
 
Back
Top