z87i pro vs z87i deluxe vs impact?

cennis

Limp Gawd
Z87i pro looks to have the same VRM as Z87i deluxe,

does that mean they will both overclock the same?

compared to the maximus VI impact they have 2 more power phases does that mean better ocability?

Afaik, the Z87i-Pro and Z87i-Deluxe are nearly identical, other than the Deluxe having AC wi-fi. Seems to be targeted to different markets, as only the Deluxe is available in the US, and only the Pro is available in Europe and other regions. All other specs appear the same, from what I could tell.

The ROG Impact is geared more towards gamers, and I think has more OC options in the BIOS (or perhaps, more granular control.. not 100% sure, though). The Impact also gives you a discreet sound card and M.2 slot (but loses 2x SATA ports).

I don't know the difference between the Impact vs the other two, but Pro and Deluxe are the same except for wireless (N vs AC).

My Z87i-Deluxe OC's my i7-4770K to 4.5GHz and the Crucial memory (stock 1600MHz 8-8-8) to 2000MHz 10-10-10 with no problem 24/7. I've been running this setup for several months now without a hick-up.

I'm gonna sell the Z87i-Deluxe in a few days once I transition into another setup. Let me know if interested ;)

Edit: I got ninja'd by AFD!

Back