Z87 4770K and H.I.S. 7970's

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_I_N_ecof

[H]ard|Gawd
ok so I have the upgrade bug and going to go either Z97 or X99 so I'm going to sell my main to assist with the funding of it.

OK so I've been getting some PM's telling me my price is to HIGH well that maybe but this sale includes full cover waterblocks and the air coolers they came with as well. So shipping is going to be a tad bit more for one as I doubt I'll get the card water block and air cooler into any kind of flat rate packaging. Shipping the box alone for the cars came in wont fit flat rate either lol. Also I am open to offer's and trades so hit me up if your interested and lets chat.

H.I.S. 7970 reference x2 210$ shipped each bios flashed to the AMD Ghz bios for 1050/1500 on lower volts but the other bios is still stock. Also under water since owning them minus a brief stint on air to verify they worked properly prior to block install. Blocks are Alphacool NexXxoS ATXP ATI 7970/50 Series - Brushed Stainless Steel - Black no backplates

Insurance is not included in shipping if you want it I'll add it at your added expense but it shouldnt be to much.
Have the retail boxes and most parts for everything but will have to dig thru boxes after my last move to find everything. Board will be mobo cpu cover and rear i/o for sure plus any parts in the box. Gpu's will be shipped with blocks installed w/ air cooler and whatever parts are still in their boxes pretty sure its just the jack in there but whatever is in there will come with it. Memory if I still have the bubble shells for them they will be shipped in those. Cpu is cpu only unless I can find the box (no stock cooler pretty sure I have sold it already) Again you'll get the boxes for the stuff listed in this section and the parts mentioned but nothing else is guaranteed.

Shipping is for the lower 48 all others can be discussed. All parts ready for shipping now.

My HEAT

not really looking for any trades atm but hit me up and we'll chat about it

SOLD

Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5 130$ shipped
Intel 4770K delidded ran at 4.5GHz @1.275 vcore under water since I got it. 220$ shipped both sold for 315$ shpped
Gskill Sniper 1866 memory 2x4GB 2 sets for 4x4GB 140$ shipped SOLD 120$ shipped

make me some offers also willing to trade hit me with what ya have

Last edited:
ttt brought to my attention I may of priced things a bit high so I adjusted them

Last edited:
make me some offers also willing to trade hit me with what ya have

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back