Z640 any good?

jordan12

[H]F Junkie
Guys,

I bought some speakers made by Juster. And they suck big time.

I have been looking around and heard something about the Logitech 640's.

Are these pretty good budget speakers? Or should I look elsewhere?

My friend has the 640s. For a budget speaker system they have okay bass, though it lacks in crisp high frequencies. Don't expect too much from them, they're budget speakers after all, but not too terrible.

surround sound on comps kinda sucks ass. Buy some really nice 2.1's. Klipsch promedia, Swan m200 or t-120, and the Altec Lansing MX5021 are good speakers to check out.

kiz said:
surround sound on comps kinda sucks ass. Buy some really nice 2.1's. Klipsch promedia, Swan m200 or t-120, and the Altec Lansing MX5021 are good speakers to check out.

Surround sound on pc's suck ass? Not the Klipsch Promedia ultra 5.1's!

But yeah, my dad has the z640's, and for the money, they are a great set of speakers...

For the money, they are worth it. I got my set for $80 canadian... as a christmas gift from a friend. For the money, they're great. I don't like the subwoofer much, really. It really hums, and that's just fine and dandy for techno but not for reproduction of acoustic bass instruments. The satellites aren't bad, and there's a fair bit of cable for the rear speakers. I'm having troubles with my center speaker right now, but I'm quite sure that's a soundcard issue.

Back