• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Z5500 replacement speakers?

Cant you buy it from the manf I broke my center speaker bracket and bought one from there online store.
 

He meant, try buying it from Logitech's website. Usually they have replacement parts on their website or you can call them up and ask. I called them when I broke my G15 and got the part I needed to make it work right again.
 
is there any way i could get a replacement?

It's not that hard to replace z5500s.



(You did walk right into it...)

Er, I'd call Logitech and ask about warranty support. They'd probably sell you one at the least. How'd you break it, anyway? Something a soldering iron could fix?
 
It's not that hard to replace z5500s.



(You did walk right into it...)

Er, I'd call Logitech and ask about warranty support. They'd probably sell you one at the least. How'd you break it, anyway? Something a soldering iron could fix?

I dropped it and the legs broke off from the spakers itself, right at the part where it attaches.
 
Do yourself a favor and take this as a sign to get some real speakers. Everybody moves on from plastic computer speakers eventually. Maybe this is your lucky day. :D
 
Back
Top