MasterplayerC
n00b
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2009
- Messages
- 29
So I have an extra set of Logitech z5500 satellites (blew the original sub in a lightning storm, they sent me a whole new set for free).
I know its not possible to just connect extra speakers, but I'm wondering if theres a way to configure some sort of easy way to switch between 2 sets of satellites.
For instance, I have one set on my desk facing me. I'd like to have the other set of satellites wired around the room, and just be able to flip a switch and have the signal switch from the first set of satellites to the second set.
Does anyone know if this is feasible or have any better ideas? I feel like the second set is going to waste not being used.
Thanks
I know its not possible to just connect extra speakers, but I'm wondering if theres a way to configure some sort of easy way to switch between 2 sets of satellites.
For instance, I have one set on my desk facing me. I'd like to have the other set of satellites wired around the room, and just be able to flip a switch and have the signal switch from the first set of satellites to the second set.
Does anyone know if this is feasible or have any better ideas? I feel like the second set is going to waste not being used.
Thanks