• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Z2300 Bass Issues...

Seongmin

Gawd
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
591
Well, I purchased a set of Logitech Z2300's from Amazon.com. The first one that I recieved had a subwoofer that lasted for about 10 min., but during those 10 minutes I noticed that the bass was comparable to my logitech z340's. I have since that experience recieved my second set, which is working fine (for now). However, the bass is still on the low side (not even close to my friend's Promedia 2.1's). I was just wondering if all of you guys have this issue where the bass is weak? Btw, I am using a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz Sound Card.
 
Yes... :eek: I notice that I can only feel the bass when the volume is "crunk'd" <---- (Testing out the speakers to 50 cent).
 
thats odd, the logitech bass should have plenty of boom and be totally over farty
 
yep, that's always been my experience of logitech bass, "not enough" are never words that have sprung to mind (though "another note would be nice" and "please, stop, the pain" are words that _have_). Sounds dodgy to me.
 
Well, I went over to Fry's and they had the Z-5300's. Boy, do those 80 watts make a difference... Anyways, I finally listened to the Klipsch 2.1's and noticed that the bass is slightly heftier (I was expecting a huge difference). Therefore, I'm thinking that the speakers aren't the problem... it's me.
 
When I first bought a set of Logitech Z-2300's, I thought that the sub wasn't working. After 10 minutes of playing around with it, I realised that the sub was actually working. It's strange. Maybe I was just playing the wrong sort of music to test it.

The sub puts out very nice bass now btw.
 
Back
Top