Z-Type

i enjoyed it... and realized everytime I messed up, it reset the multiplyer. I cant type for shit with my fingers all wrapped up in bandages and tape

Got up to level 52 before I got bored. Just the same three ships and two missiles.

It starts throwing individual letters at you at some point. Multiple ships throwing the alphabet at you gets pretty difficult.

I cheated and had a script that mashes abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz over and over again. I got to lv 72 before quiting :eek:

I cheated and had a script that mashes abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz over and over again. I got to lv 72 before quiting :eek:

got bored before i hit 1k and was wondering the same thing. it didn't seem like i'd be able to fail even if i just started mashing the key rows.

it would be cool to design a way to automate word detection.

damn 2318 that sucked.. i kinda screwed myself going for the easy ones. i could definitely see this as a good game/tool to teach some one how to type, might have to show this to my mother since her grade level she teaches is required to learn how to do speed word spelling and most of it is on the computer, and of course at 7-8 years old none of them can type worth a shit, this might help them learn how to type.

Back