• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Z-560 only playing on one side

nightwing36

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
132
My volume box musy be messed up cause I'm only getting sound from rhe right side.. All the speakers are attached and the stereo jack is firmly in place. Even when I plug in my headphones, I only get sound in one side. My warranty expired and I dont have a clue how to fix it. Can anyone help point me in the right direction on what I should do about this?


Thanks
 
Mine does this. For me it was the volume knob. I simply crammed a piece of paper in the little gap around the knob and now it works fine. Try pushing in the knob to see if it does anything.
 
Are you sure you don't have the balance adjusted all of the way to one side in the windows mixer?
aside from that It sounds like a connector or cable issue.
Do you have something else you can plug the speakers into to rule that out or confirm it?
 
its not that cause i plugged the speakers into my laptop and it still plays on one side..
 
Is the din cable for the control pod seated all of the way?
Try wiggeling it around and see what you get.
 
Mister X said:
Is the din cable for the control pod seated all of the way?
Try wiggeling it around and see what you get.


nope... i wiggled it around.. took it out to see if all the pins were straight.. all were perfectly straight
 
Back
Top