z-5500's - is this a feature or do I have a bad set?

RooK

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok...

So I have my sharp aquos going to these badboys via optical cable - and love em.

But, at (what I think are) to be random times, they will just power off to standby mode. Which is a pain when you mute your TV.

The woman threw away the instruction manual, and a quick search didn't turn up anything... Is this a known issue or did I get a lemon from newegg??

When I had my set awhile back they never did that in idle or when I am using them, so yeah Lemon.

Don't RMA through newegg, Logitech should send UPS to pick-up your set and then ship you a replacement :)

I've got them, and they never turn themselves off. That would be annoying. RMA them through Logitech; they have amazing customer service that works hard to make you happy.

thanks guys

i'll give logictech a call - they better have good CS for how much of their stuff I have in my place that has their name on it

lmao... seriously - look around YOUR place and see how many logictech things you can find - pretty scary and i'm not that big of a hardware geek (although I won't deny being one)

(and for those of you who it DOESN'T happen to... yah - its about the most annoying thing ever...)

Can anyone who got replacements tell me about your experience via PM?

Thanks

Back