• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

z-5500 speaker stands

zeta

n00b
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
11
I've seen a few past threads on this, but there doesn't seem to be anything definitive. I don't want to take the feet off the speakers, since I've read there's a nut inside that will fall off and make them impossible to re-attach. Is there a "standard" bracket that will attach to the Logitech-supplied bases, or are all the solutions going to be jury-rigged with zip ties and double-sided tape? Any other z-5500 owners here have comments?
 
I'm using some I picked up from IKEA for $25 a pair. They aren't perfect but work well enough for me. I can post a picture if you'd like.
 
Has anyone had any success? I'd like to get mount stands for the 2 rear speakers.
 
Any followup on this? How exactly do the EFB brackets attatch and work with the stands abd Z-5500? Any pics?
 
Back
Top