I've seen threads/posts all over the place about a humming noise comming from the subwoofers on the Z5500. And that it's a problem with shielding, and that logitech will replace the units. The problem is I've already gotten one replaced set, and it's still broke.
I could send the set to logitech directly, but I live in norway, and it'll cost me a lot of money to do so (I know, I've sent stuff in on warranty before).
Does anyone got any information on how to fix the shielding problems on this set manually?
Threads:
http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=191766
http://jdc.parodius.com/logitech/ ( see "Logitech speaker popping, humming, and radio interference" )
http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com...nNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9Nw**&p_li=&p_topview=1
I could send the set to logitech directly, but I live in norway, and it'll cost me a lot of money to do so (I know, I've sent stuff in on warranty before).
Does anyone got any information on how to fix the shielding problems on this set manually?
Threads:
http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=191766
http://jdc.parodius.com/logitech/ ( see "Logitech speaker popping, humming, and radio interference" )
http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com...nNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9Nw**&p_li=&p_topview=1