Dec 25, 2005 #1 G Glyphic [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 19, 2004 Messages 1,626 I got the z-5500 for xmas, and I've already set them up, I'm using the analog connection, when I turn the volume up I get a humming noise and when I turn it up more I get a feedback type of noise. Are they supposed to do that?
I got the z-5500 for xmas, and I've already set them up, I'm using the analog connection, when I turn the volume up I get a humming noise and when I turn it up more I get a feedback type of noise. Are they supposed to do that?
Dec 25, 2005 #2 C Chastity Gawd Joined Oct 23, 2005 Messages 593 No. Make sure the analog cables aren't near any power connections or wall warts. Also make sure it's properly grounded.
No. Make sure the analog cables aren't near any power connections or wall warts. Also make sure it's properly grounded.
Dec 25, 2005 #3 G Glyphic [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 19, 2004 Messages 1,626 And Also maker sure your microphone is muted. Delete this thread