• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Z-5500 Owners: RCA cable question

  • Thread starter Deleted member 23757
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23757

Guest
I wanted to extend my speakers cables, but as you know the speakers are hard wired with RCA connections. I know you can buy an RCA cable extend "bullet" and use another RCA cable, but in the manual it says "Must be designed for speaker wire, not low-level cable".

Is there a specific type of RCA cable to buy other than the usual type found in best buy?
 
I extended my Z-5500 speakers cables with VIVANCO speaker extension lead, RCA plug - RCA socket. Article: 3/22 - 04530 (5m long).
 
kycysymet said:
I extended my Z-5500 speakers cables with VIVANCO speaker extension lead, RCA plug - RCA socket. Article: 3/22 - 04530 (5m long).

Ok cool, did a search and it look like a UK supplier? Any idea where to find them in the US? Where did u buy them?
 
Back
Top