• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Z-5500 Control Pod Question

mike0219116

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
66
I've noticed that with the power button the Z-5500 control pod, I usually have to hold the button in for a few seconds to turn the power on or off. On my Z-680 control pod, pressing the power button turns the pod on/off almost instantly. Is my 5500 pod screwed-up or is this normal behavior?
 
mines is instantly too...

you probably got a screwed up one... but really does it bother you that much?? I wouldn't bother to RMA it since the shipping cost and waiting time... ( well for my RMA the waiting time was real fast)
 
I was actually curious to see the responses after the original post. Mine is instant on/off but then I found myself going "Wait...maybe MINE is broken...?" :D
 
Back
Top