Droc
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2007
- Messages
- 3,424
So, I havent picked up a new audiocard yet, so Im just using the one that came with my Asus P5N32-E Sli Plus.
Running the newest soundmax drivers and running analogue inputs.
For some reason, I just cant get the channels lined up.
I set the soundmax software to 5.1, and I try all the Z-5500 settings(ie; PLII Movie, Stereo, Stereo 2x, etc), but cannot get my center to work.
Does anyone have a configuration that works untill I get my hands on a new card?
Running the newest soundmax drivers and running analogue inputs.
For some reason, I just cant get the channels lined up.
I set the soundmax software to 5.1, and I try all the Z-5500 settings(ie; PLII Movie, Stereo, Stereo 2x, etc), but cannot get my center to work.
Does anyone have a configuration that works untill I get my hands on a new card?